Wednesday, October 8, 2008

YAY! My first Tag

I am...a mommy, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend and paranoid.
I want... the earthquake to happen, already.
I wish... there were less worries in the world.
I hear... a child's laughter.
I search... for new ideas on being thrifty and weight watcher recipes.
I wonder... where I really stand in the real scheme of things.
I always... leave lights on, I am totally afraid of the dark.
I am not... ready to let go of hope.
I sing... every time I hear my favorites on my playlist, scroll down you might find something you like.
I never...lock my car doors. I figure if someone breaks a window it is more expensive than anything I am keeping. Though, I hear Cheerios are going at a great rate!
I rarely...go to sleep without the TV on.
I cry...rarely when I need to and always when I don't want to.
I am not always...consistent at my goals.
I lose... everything. Cody finds everything.
I'm confused... about how to handle sibling rivelry.
I need... to relax, simplify and enjoy.
I should... go to bed with the lights out and TV off.
I dream... of resolution between family members.
I TAG... anyone reading this.

San, Steph & Nessa- a tag is where you take this idea and implement by cutting & pasting with your own answers in your own blog and then you tag someone else...:)

5 comments:

Ness said...

Hey Heath, I'm a newby at all this so doing the tag thing is not for an amature. But thanks and try again during regular business hours!
Nes

Kelley Rae said...

Lock your car doors? Add to that never lock your house and sometimes leave the doors open!! :) And I'm hoping the sibling rivalry your confused with is between your kids and not you and Steph!

Ness said...

Angi says,
good job Heath, I love that hottie on the bike....

Sandy & Kids said...

Wow...really, leave your doors open. Tell me again the story of how your car was stolen... Okay I finished your assignment and filled out the "TAG" I just don't know how to "TAG" someone else..of cource I only have one other friend on my friend list. Sad...boy this blogging is lots of fun!
San

Lynch said...

I'll remember that your car and house are open if I ever lock myself out!! You are so cute!!!