Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boys will be boys

Cody is planning to elk hunt next week. He saved his pennies (literally), turned in his loose change and purchased a tag. He is heading up with some buddies from work. Until next week he is practicing by aiming at water bottles. He hit his targets. Here's hoping the elk run fast and a little to the left...I really just hope he finds a good time and not an elk :)

Cody called me at work in the Spring and asked a simple question. "Hi hunny, Um...how long will I get the silent treatment when I pull in with a small motorcycle?"

My only concern is that he always wears a helmet. He bought me a very cute pink helmet as well as a "sissy bar" which translates into a nice backrest.

Isn't he cute? I always wanted to marry a biker!

4 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

So good to see you today - sorry we didn't get to chat more but I guess blocking the road was not the best scenario.

Cheryl said...

Now that's a man with a style! I would love to see you in your pink helmet someday Heather.

D-Crew said...

Yay for Cody!! What a sweet wife to let her husband have such a fun toy! I am so with you on the helmet thing!! So glad you're doing so good!

ASRussell said...

What a stud!!!