Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Kelley

A-Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend: Cody

C-Cake or Pie: Pumpkin Pie

D-Day of Choice: Friday

E-Essential Item: 72 hour kit

F-Favorite Color: Red

G-Greatest Accomplishment: My kids fold their arms for prayers...for the most part.

H-Hometown: about 8 houses to the west

I-Indulgences: Pumpkin shakes

J-January or July: July - my birthday, and beside January there's nothing to look forward to and it's really cold.

K-Kids: Braeden, Lexee & Talan

L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, and a Pumpkin shake

M-Marriage Date: March 10, 1998

N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters Jaymi & Steph 4 brothers-in-law Jake, Adam, Dan & Richard 2 sisters-in-law Vinessa & Marci

O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges - would be my all time favorite except I hate peeling them - I'm so lazy I know! (me too Kelley)

P-Phobias or Fears: the dark, unintentionally neglecting my children

Q-Quotes: "No greater success can compensate for failure in the home."

R-Reason to Smile: When Cody ends up being right, it's really the only thing I can do.

S-Season: Spring, Fall, Winter & Summer. I love every one of them & I am always ready for a change.

T-Tag 5 Friends: Stephanie, Vinessa, Jaymi, Sandy & Claudia

U-Unknown Fact about Me: I tell everyone, everything.

V-Very Favorite Store: Ross

W-Worst Habit: Blogging before homework, doing my makeup when in the car...yes @ stoplights not actually driving...for the most part.

X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound

Y-Your Favorite Food: Spaghetti (hence...:)

Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin shakes, and you also make great pumpkin cookies. Is it the time of year or are you just always hung up on pumpkins?

Cheryl said...

I'm glad you can smile when Cody ends up being right. That is a really hard thing to do!