Saturday, October 4, 2008

Success...not yet

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in & day out.
Life gets so busy it is hard to keep consistent. We started the week out really strong with exercise and then starting the work week, it was less motivating to keep moving. I stayed within my points each and everyday. Yet, I gained .6. I think the meetings are great and motivating. Today we talked about LEARNing from old habits. There were many attending today who had lost all their weight but gained it back quickly. They talked about not reverting back to old habits. It's hard not to want what you had. For me a relaxing evening with a movie, curled up on the couch with my sweetheart, with popcorn and a coke was an old habit. The small up and downs can really be discouraging, however, success is overcoming the person inside who wants to quit!

1 comment:

Kelley Rae said...

I love the new layout!! You site is coming together so well! You've watched Biggest Loser to know that gains are part of the game, stick with it, you're doing awesome!