Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Moms



I realize I am a tad late at posting this. I kept waiting for the perfect time to take an award winning photo of both our moms. Instead I really want to to get this posted so that they both will know how much we love them before they forget who we are...Cody is a great reader of our blog but not much of a writer of our blog. So I asked him to be a part of this blog and write about his mom. I have specific expectations, so it will be a question and answer.
The best memory I have as a child of my mom is: She made holidays awesome, even St. Patricks Day. If my mom could give me any advice it would be: To be a good husband and father to my family.I love my mom the most because: She has always told us that she loved us, no matter what we did and we DID a lot. She always kissed and hugged us telling us that she loved us EVERY night before bed. I love you MUM!


The best memory of my mom is: As a teenager my mom was a pretty cool mom and when I started dating she really enjoyed getting to know the boys who came to pick me up. One specific boy (Co) gave her flowers when he picked me up. The look on her face was awesome.
The funniest thing about my mom is: She came home from a date with my dad and walked in with her nylons in her hand (not on). Of course I didn't know what this meant, but I did find it odd. She also went to work with two bras on and she has been known to forget them from time to time such as going to church! If my mom could give me any advice it would be: I would have to say she would tell me to let my children be children. I love my mom the most because: she loves me unconditionally, never lets me believe I am anything but perfect and is ALWAYS willing to be my mom, a shoulder to cry on and the best support any daughter could ask for. I love you mom!

3 comments:

nana76 said...

You just proved another reason why you are such a special daughter and that is that no matter what I do you love ME unconditionally. In defense of the nylons in hand IF you had been asleep like you should have been you wouldn't have known my nylons were being carried in. (as I remember I was unlucky in Wendover and Dad wanted to change my luck)The two bras better safe and supported than sorry. Gravity hits at any age..Beware!

Leslie Moseley said...

Yah, most women can't wait to get those pantihose off! Love the rebuttal Barb... I about fell off my chair laughing!

kimbob said...

that is an awesome tribute to both moms. It's been so fun to have them come to support Brae and the team. It's been good to get to know them a little more. And thanks to them for including Chase as a grandchild and getting treats :)