Saturday, January 9, 2010

So it's been 3 months...

Where have we been and what have we been doing for the last 3 months. Just a run down of things happening missing the camera.
~In November, I finally graduated with a Bachelors in Human Services. I am thrilled to be done and now continue to fill my day with Primary stuff. The week of graduation I was called as the Primary President. After a short run with Heather Sharp as her first counselor and a longer run with Alyssa Earl as her first counselor I was called in early November. The job has kept me hopping and I love every minute of it. I have huge shoes to fill and hope to fill at least half and I will have accomplished my goals. The baby blues are finally a thing of the past.
~Cody continues to enjoy his work at Kennecott. The union signed another 7 year contract with a slight fear of strike. He turned 33 at the end of December and really thought long and hard about those he knew of that died at this ripe old age. He then remembered they they (Jesus and Joseph Smith)did not die of natural old age causes. :) He picked up a truck that he has always wanted and now says he has everything his heart has ever desired.
~Braeden is counting down the days until baseball sign-ups.
~Talan is counting down until he can play "real baseball on Jake's team"
~Lex danced her heart out at LA Dance Company's Production of The Christmas Carol. We are looking forward to a spring filled with competition, camp and spring recital.
~McCoy is anxiously awaiting his ability to crawl.

5 comments:

Cash Family said...

Your family is too cute! Tell Cody Happy LATE Birthday. Congrats on graduating! What an accomplishment! And on being called to be the prez of the primary! You're an amazing woman!

Hanna said...

Your my HERO! That's all I have to say about that!

Kelley Rae said...

Yay for updates! So fun to read about your family. Miss you guys!

Kim said...

Welcome back! I've missed your posts! I bet you're a great primary president!

Melissa said...

Heath, it was so good to see you the other day! Thank you so much for the beautiful decoration and reminder of what is important! You are such a great friend! I love you!