Friday, January 8, 2010

Left at the Gas Station10/17/09

Self Portrait. So after Gardner Village the kids dispersed among a few cars. We met at the gas station and the kids switched cars again, leaving me with Lex and the baby. Brae had gotten out of my car and I thought he was headed to Grandpa's. We drove away and the feeling came over me that I didn't know where Brae was. So I pulled over and checked with Steph and Dad and realized that none of us had Brae.... So I whipped around and sped back to the gas station where I pulled in and saw him turning around to go back into the store to "call the police and tell them that you left me here." I honked and motioned for him to jump in (I was trying to pull off that I had been there waiting for him, but he didn't buy it)He jumped in QUICKLY stated, "I am so telling DAD!" Sorry Brae!!!

No comments: