Monday, December 8, 2008

Who needs a nanny?


We had Logan, Aaliyah & Urban over for a sleepover on Friday. Urban awoke at 7:00 am and by the time I got into him, Lexee had made a bottle and was in the playpen (Thanks to Nessa) feeding him. She said, "Sorry Mommy, I know I am not supposed to be in here, but he was too heavy for me to lift out and he was STARVING, I hope Nessa won't be mad!" She assured me she only used 2 scoops of formula...but we'll never really know...
All of my fears of having a 4th have been subsided, Lex will be there!

3 comments:

Cash Family said...

Bless her cute little heart. That's adorable. She's going to be a wonderful help with your new baby! Yeah!

nana76 said...

THIS IS SO TYPICAL OF LEXEE SHE IS GOING TO BE A BIG HELP WHEN THE NEW BABY ARRIVES.

Kelley Rae said...

Yea!! I'm hoping MaKell will be that nice. I worry she'll just cover her ears and yell for me. I love that she was worried she would get in trouble - so cute.