Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Forgotten Carols

Every year we have a tradition to see the Forgotten Carols. Mom buys the tickets and we have a grown up night at a wonderful production.
Michael McLean is one of the most talented performers I have ever seen. This production makes us laugh and cry at the same time every single year.

I was scolded by a family member (Steph) for taking this picture. OK it was one of a few. However, the rules say no FLASH photography. (I turned my flash off)
She didn't mind me taking a picture of her, though.

Thanks Mom for providing this wonderful opportunity to truly remind us of the real reason for Christmas. I always leave the production with something newly learned every year.




1 comment:

ASRussell said...

We went to this on Saturday night!!! We go every year also! Isn't it the best?! I absolutely love it!