Sunday, September 20, 2009

I wish I had done this 9 years ago

I wish I had learned about this way of keeping a journal when I first became a mom. I would love to look back at Braeden and Lexee and keep track of their growth and development. This was taken shortly after McCoy's 2 month appointment. He was closer to 10 weeks. He weighs 9 lbs 2 oz, and is 21 inches long. He is holding his head up really well and is smiling when talked to. He is not on the growth charts yet but if he holds to his genetics (of course only his dad's) :) he will definitely get on and stay on! People comment all the time about his eyes. I used to say they were like Braeden's only inside out, but he is growing into his cutie little face! We are so in love with Bacoy or Nacoy or Bug or beebee!

3 comments:

Kim said...

It's fun to compare your own kiddos!! He is such a little cutie!

kimbob said...

he is so handsome along with the rest of your boys!!

The Serna Family said...

Oh Heather, he is so precious! You really have some beautiful children! I just saw the comment you left a while ago on my blog and thought I'd add yours to my friends and family and check it out. I'm glad we both are somewhat bloggers so we can keep up with each others lives since we don't see each other often. Love you! Emily

P.S I have a cousin on my Mom's side who works with Cody, and I guess one of Cody's friends lives across the street from him...weird.