Friday, September 4, 2009

The Feeders


Ok so I decided to put this on our blog and not on Facebook since only a few read this. It was so funny to Cody and I that I can't resist it:

I had just stepped out of the shower and not realizing Talan in our room playing with Cody. Talan looked up at my gorgeous wet body and said, "Daddy, look there's the Feeders!" We were a little unsure of what he was talking about until it became rather clear when he pointed at my upper mid section below my chin...you know where... But we really knew what he was talking about when he said, "THE BABY FEEDERS, LOOK DAD LOOK!" I quickly turned around and then he shouted, "You missed it Dad, I can't see the feeders anymore!" I died and then I made a subconcious new rule that I would lock the door until I was completely dressed. Also, I will be a little more modest when I nurse McCoy.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So funny, and you are brave for sharing. Johnny used to call them my little bellies. My others have had names for them too before I banished them from ever seeing me in those moments.

kimbob said...

that is awesome, thanks for the laugh! I had Bob read it and he was even laughing!! The things kids come up with!

Kim said...

Love the feeders story. Talisa gives them different names all of the time, I'll tell her what they are called when she actually asks...and needs to really know!

Liza said...

That is awesome! Brin just calls them boobies and says she will get some when she is a grown-up. :)