Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Brae!

Brae turned 9 on July 16th. It is so hard to believe that he is growing so fast. He is such a fun kid to be around. He swims in AXE body spray, wears baseball hats most all the time, tells people that he is almost an adult and is willing to live life to the fullest.
I wished on his cake that I could tell Braeden and have him truly understand how much we love him. He adds so much pride to our family. He is witty and kind. He is the first to rush to someone's defense.
I also wished on his cake that I could go back and hold him again as a baby. I would have held him more, cuddled him more and spent more time just looking at him. He is one heck of a kid and we love him so much! Happy Birthday Brae!



1 comment:

Leslie Moseley said...

What a good lookin' guy!