Monday, June 1, 2009

What does it take to get a duck to take the bread?

Here's where the fights begin. There was a white goose who attacked another duck refusing to share and so we put him in time out and REFUSED to give him the yummy, stale, hard rolls!
"Come back I am GOING to FEED you whether you want it or NOT!", said Dani.
"Dang, why are you giving the "good" bread away?" said Parker.
"Seriously DUCK take the hard stale snack I have to offer!" said Talan.
"You are not going to leave until you have cleaned your plate." said Ashlee.
Wheeler Farm

6 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! Looks like it was a great day for everyone, especially the duck! It probably has never had so much attention!

Kim said...

I just love the things that come out of little ones!

Kelley Rae said...

Love the pics and love the captions. Wheeler Farm is always such a fun trip to make.

Leslie Moseley said...

I have found that the ducks along the Jordan River just south of 5400 are usually pretty good about taking their 'treats'.

Hastings Family said...

I love these summer days!

kimbob said...

looks like you guys had a good time! I need to take my kids to feed ducks, they'd enjoy it