Thursday, April 2, 2009

Texture, Sanding and Paint...


Mud and Tape were done by Mr. P and Kenny. Thanks again!
Texture was done with the help of Justin and the broom stamp...if you don't have one get one! Thanks again!
No one ever told me to wear a mask when spraying paint. People should know I have no common sense when it comes to remodeling...just ask Kelley. I spent all night long coughing and blowing paint out of my nose, but the primer was accomplished! And now comes the color...Thanks Alyssa for the paint! We love the color!!!

3 comments:

ASRussell said...

OOPS!!! Yeah, I usually never think of those things either...Sounds like you guys are coming right along...can't wait to see it when it is all done! Good job!!!

Kelley Rae said...

Oh, Heather - you kill me! But I'm so glad it's coming along so well!

Kim said...

That's great that its coming along! Can't wait to see it completed!!