Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Breakfast in bed was a wonderful treat from Braeden and Lexee. Last night we were grilled by what we would want for breakfast if we were to someday get breakfast in bed.
Check out the strawberry on top. I love that Lexee pays attention to detail. A trait I appreciate.
We awoke to some rattling of dishes and some requests to "SHHH they are gonna hear us!" This was the first morning in a while that Cody was there. It was a wonderful surprise with exactly our favorites.
I am very lucky, Cody saved money from something he sold to a friend and bought me some Valentine surprises. I am so thankful for the thoughtfullness of my family!



6 comments:

ASRussell said...

how sweet...you are very lucky...what a thoughtful family you have!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Cash Family said...

Your kids are cute. They have had great examples of being thoughtful. you're always thoughtful. Thanks for the nomination for by blog. I will get around to posting it.... You're sweet. Hope you have a great Valentine's!

Jamie said...

How cute! I love your kids! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!

nana76 said...

You have taught your kids something very special just by your example.
Love Mom

Kim said...

What little sweethearts!! What great kiddos!

Lynch said...

CUTE!! Your family is so awesome! We need to get together still and play!! And you are more than welcome to come and hold our baby anytime you want...we love having visitors!!!~