Thursday, February 26, 2009

Out of the mouth of Brae


Braeden has always been really conscious of his body. Today he said to Cody, "Why do you look so good?(With a complete irritated attitude as Cody was reaching in to the fridge.) Then he stuck out his tummy and said when I do this...like you...people call me fat. But I guess you're used to it...


In defense of Cody, he has been working out at the gym every day this week and is GORGEOUS as is! Notice the Olympic theme music as I am fully anticipating Cody's workouts to lead to the Olympics :)

4 comments:

Hastings Family said...

So dang cute!

ASRussell said...

HAHAHA...don't kids say the funniest things!!! That is hilarious...good for cody for workin out so hard...I need to be more like him and get my rear in gear! Good job Cody!!!

Jamie said...

That is hilarious! I love kids and the things they say!

Lynch said...

Thats so funny!!! You gotta love little kids. And I have high hopes to see Cody at the Olympics...I'll be watching!