Monday, November 17, 2008

Yep...I'm thankful for...


I would be so ungrateful if I didn't express my gratitude for our news. We found out we are pregnant about 3 weeks ago, but this weekend I started to spot. I have never had any complications with the exception of miscarriage the first time I was pregnant over 9 years ago. That time I had no sign of miscarriage at all until the ultrasound. So to say the least I was very nervous when I presented with a sign of miscarriage. I am so thankful for technology and the ease of requesting an ultrasound to check for a heartbeat. I am thankful for my very cute husband who was right by my side. We are excited to announce that we are expecting our 4th & final child. Lexee prays each day that it's a girl and Braeden has the basement blueprinted for his new room, if it's a boy. Either way we hope & pray for the health of this baby.

13 comments:

ASRussell said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! That is way exciting! When are you due??? Just to ease your mind a little...I spotted with both of my prgnancies..and everything was just fine...sometimes it just happens!

Cash Family said...

Heather, that's the best news ever that you're having another little kid!!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad that everything is going well and isn't technology great? Congratulations!

Lynch said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you. I was thinking about you all day today praying that everything would be good. You guys make the cutest babies ever!!!!

nana76 said...

Dad and I are so excited to welcome our #9 grandchild into the family. We are so grateful that everything is okay with both you and the baby. We love you

Kim said...

YEAH!! I was just thinking about you and how you decided Talan wasn't going to be your last. And when we started to walk you would "push him down!" CONGRATS!! Whens the big day?

Kelley Rae said...

I'm so glad everything is okay - and I have to hear about this from your blog? After my whole drama? Well congrats, even if it's a bit late! :) I think I'm rooting for a girl.

Melissa said...

What awesome news! I'm so excited for both of you! What a perfect number - 4. I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay. We miss and love you guys!

Jamie said...

I am so happy for you guys and grateful that everything is okay! Congrats!

JT said...

Wow you are an amazing liar!!! Didn't have a conversation about pregnancies last week??? :) Congratulations, I am so excited for you! See ya later.

Joelle

Hanna said...

Heather! Yeah! How exciting is all of this? And you quit your job today? I couldn't be more thrilled for you right now! So great for you and your family! Congrats to you all and tell Cody 'Hi' for me!

Cheryl said...

Heather, I am so happy for you! I was wondering if you were thinking of having another after our talk about how the fourth child changes things. I am sorry, I hope I didn't scare you.

Tim & Amber said...

Heather...CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!! You make me laugh. I loved your comment on my blog...and well, pregnancy and kids have cured me of most my craziness!! I'm glad all is well!

D-Crew said...

Well Congratulations Heath! I was just talking about our pregnancy test at Wal-Mart story today! I am so happy for you!!
Tell Lex we are hoping for a girl too!! another gorgeous little lady!!