Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankful for...

The Old Spaghetti Factory

The Old Spaghetti Factory has been around for 35 years. It has been a family favorite for the last 31 years. I have always said this was my favorite restaurant.

Cody proposed to me here, I celebrated receiving my endowments here, Liza gave me a baby shower here, Cody threw a surprise anniversary party & my surprise 30th birthday party here...

It's a great restaurant! Today, marking their anniversary they served spaghetti for just $3.25!

We loved every bite!






4 comments:

Lynch said...

MMMM....I love the Spagetti Factory. I am thankful for that too!!

Cheryl said...

I am jealous Heather, I always find out about these deals a little to late. It sounds delicious!

Ness said...

I'm jelous too. I love the mizithra cheese, remember we would always order that on our spaghetti. suggest that for our next cook off!

nana76 said...

I love our Saturday family lunches. I hate to wait two weeks before our next lunch. I think you should pick the place