Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Great Ride


Today we decided to load the bikes in the car and ride Jordan Parkway. It was a great ride, with a cool breeze and steady declines and inclines. This time Talan rode on the back with me and kept me going, with a cute "Go faster, mommy!" We then treated ourselved to IHOP with an eggwhite garden scramble and Talan had a pancake...his favorite. It's amazing at how much energy exercise gives you. You would think, logically, that one might be more tire. But I find myself very motivated to get things done!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Heather, just wanted to let you know that I checked out your blog. What an awesome commitment you two have made! Would it be okay if I put a link to your blog on mine? It would be fun for us copper city 1st ward bloggers to stick together.

www.thelovelesscafe.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I am so stinkin' impressed! You guys are awesome! What a great example you are showing to your kids about the importance of being healthy and taking care of yourself. You and Cody are inspiring Mekeli and I. :-)